FAX question for Brother multi-function center MFC-L2700DW

If I have to fax 8 pages for a customer, is there a way to just dial once and set it to send the 8 pages? This question has to do with the printer my husband is using at work so I don't actually have access to it. Does he have to feed just one page at a time from the tray, or can he stack all 8 pages in the ADF tray at once so that they just feed through automatically?

What are Your settings to actually get it to fax? Does your verification report contain an image of whats on page 1 of the fax...my new mfc-l2700dw does nothing..and in 1 week I returned first one, second one does the same thing.

To anyone who wants the menu flow-down for the 2700 , here you go ( I used numbers only for sub menu callouts, they used in some cases a,b,c...etc.) One certainly has got to award Brother on their horrible documentation...I needed to do this to see all the stuff going on....menu 7 gives you a lot whats going on inside BUT still no fax working

Attachments

• Brother function chart.pdf
    111.9 KB · Views: 206
If I have to fax 8 pages for a customer, is there a way to just dial once and set it to send the 8 pages? This question has to do with the printer my husband is using at work so I don't actually have access to it. Does he have to feed just one page at a time from the tray, or can he stack all 8 pages in the ADF tray at once so that they just feed through automatically?
I would assume the 8 pages can go in the feeder..but you must be lucky since yours actually sends a fax...I have gone thru 2 new 2700's in 1 week and not one works..and Brother can't figure out what is going on..

I have updated the Menu flow chart...added more info under "FAX"..its now Revsion 1

Attachments

• Brother function chart_Rev 1.pdf
    120.6 KB · Views: 201

Ask a Question