HL-L2305W - No longer printing from Chrome on iMac

We've used this printer to print registrations for new vehicle sales for a while now, and all of a sudden it is not working from Chrome. I can print from Safari (though it does not print the correct margins,) I can also download, open in Preview, and print from there, but I cannot figure out which margins and settings I need to have it print the proper way. On Chrome I would just set it to Scale > Fit to Paper, that is not an option on preview.

To further elaborate on Chrome issue - I click print and it sends the job to the printer, shows in the printer queue, printer will say "Receiving Data" but nothing will happen, the queue will clear, and the printer goes back to saying "Ready."

It has to print a certain way in order to print the expiration information on the sticker that goes on the plate and it is simply not working.

Thing's I've done to troubleshoot:

-Restarted computer
-Tried on another computer
-Deleted printer from my computer and reinstalled it
-Cleared Cache
-Deleted and reinstalled Chrome
-Tried restoring printer to factory settings, nothing happens
-Reconnected the wifi multiple times

The printer will print from other apps, just not Chrome, and I am losing my mind.. Please help

Ask a Question