How do I change some of the cartridges on my TS6350?

I haven't had my printer long and my son-in-law set it up for me. He has one so didn't need a User Guide. He said that there wasn't a User Guide in the box in which it was packed. A set of Canon cartridges arrived separately - I paid the supplier for these.

I now need to replace two of the colours. Can someone please tell me asap where I can find a Canon User Guide on line to download, please? Many thanks.

Please Ignore this. I have found the User Guide on Canon's website. I replaced the two ink tank and decided to print the User Guide for future use. The printing started but I then had to leave it to answer my landline. When I returned, I was horrified to find that I'd wasted many sheets of paper because the User Guide is over 450 pages long - I stopped the printing - and in the time I'd been on the phone, another ink tank ran out of ink. This is a shocking waste of resources and money. I've just emailed a complaint to Canon's UK MD that customers must be warned about this waste. Canon must also suggest that customers save the User Guide on their computer.

Ask a Question