How many individual printers can I connect to my desktop computer?

Hi all, i'm a new poster here so be kind! I run a busines from home and need to print a lot of coloured indivdual pages. Its a startup business so at the moment I am just using a single canon inkjet printer. I was hoping to speed up the process relatively cheaply by adding three or even four printers to my computer and having them all print separate pages at the same time. Is this possible? Thanks for any help at all. Eoin.

You can add as many printers to your computer as you want to, as long as you have a port to connect it to and have space in your memory to store the print drivers. However, I am not sure if they could run concurrently - the computer might freeze up trying to send the print messages to all of those printers at once.

Also, don't forget that each one of those printers needs a place to plug into for power! I would reccommend a power strip if you don't already have one.

Ask a Question