HP 351 cartridge refill problem

Discussion in 'Ink Cartridges, Toner and Refills' started by pbPrinter, Sep 26, 2010.

1. pbPrinter

pbPrinter

Hi,
    I dont do much printing normally. I thought it would be a good idea to refill my cartridges to cut down on the cost of buying a refilled cartridge.

I have a Hewlett Packard C4500 which has a 350(black) and a 351(Tri-colour) cartridge.

I purchased some refills from ebay and filled the colour cartridge. It was a bit messy but filled it ok - so I thought. Anyway when I do a print the colours dont seem correct. They seem to be grainy and a bit watered down and a bit graduated. If that makes sense??? I dont think its the ink quality. Or maybe it is. Hope someone can help?

Dont ask if I put the correct colour in the appropriate hole. I checked that first ; )

pbPrinter, Sep 26, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. pbPrinter

pbPrinter

Please can someone help with this? I still have a problem.

pbPrinter, Oct 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. pbPrinter

inkstinx

I would say that the ink is not the correct quality. It is probably going to cost you more money now to replace the ink cartridges or the ink (+ the cleaning). Have you gone back to the ebay supplier you bought from? - they really dont want negative feedback. Try them first with you problem and go from there.

inkstinx, Oct 8, 2010
  4. pbPrinter

inteletgjy

i think the problem is the ink,generally there are dye ink and Pigment Ink

inteletgjy, Nov 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question