HP 351 cartridge refill problem

Hi,
I dont do much printing normally. I thought it would be a good idea to refill my cartridges to cut down on the cost of buying a refilled cartridge.

I have a Hewlett Packard C4500 which has a 350(black) and a 351(Tri-colour) cartridge.

I purchased some refills from ebay and filled the colour cartridge. It was a bit messy but filled it ok - so I thought. Anyway when I do a print the colours dont seem correct. They seem to be grainy and a bit watered down and a bit graduated. If that makes sense??? I dont think its the ink quality. Or maybe it is. Hope someone can help?

Dont ask if I put the correct colour in the appropriate hole. I checked that first ; )

I would say that the ink is not the correct quality. It is probably going to cost you more money now to replace the ink cartridges or the ink (+ the cleaning). Have you gone back to the ebay supplier you bought from? - they really dont want negative feedback. Try them first with you problem and go from there.

Ask a Question