HP 60 ink cartridge ( color ) trouble - help plz

After the color ink cartridge was low , I refilled it in the first time and it worked very good . Last week, when I printed some pages with back ink, but some pages which had blue lines and I found out the color cartridge was low . I refilled it & checked , 3 color came out good shape , but when I printed , blue ( cyan ) NOT come out . I tried to remove all inks out of cartridge and refilled new one, but NO help . I do not know what wrong . Please help me out . ( I bough this HP Photosmart C 4650 on 1/2010 ) . Thanks . BT

the easiest way to check is to run a HP original cartridge through the printer. If that fails then the printer has a problem. Almost guaranteed it is the refilling process, the refill ink is poor, or the cartridge has been damaged by the refill ink. Often the refill has higher acidity and 'burns out' the nozzles / printeheads on the printer

Ask a Question