HP 7310 AIO "check right cartridge"error

DJJ

getting this error despite having replaced the ink cartridge. Upon closer inspection it appears that a microscopic piece of plastic less than half a mill wide has broken off and a "spring" is loose..... not falling off but loose. This is all I can see wrong with the chute in the error message. Now I don't really need the print function (always nice to have an option but....) however I can't get by the error message to use the non printing functions like the scanner. Is there a way to get around the error message or does anyone have any bright Ideas as to what may be wrong? I find it hard to believe that a loose tension spring could derail an entire device like this. I've checked and cleaned the cartridge heads and the contacts appear to be fine on the printer side as well by the way. Thank-you!

DJJ

Anyone have any inout on this? I posted in HP's forum as well but they were completely useless. Thank-you!

Ask a Question