HP designjet 120nr user guide/ driver

Hi all, I have just acquired a designjet 120, I have never owed such a large printer before and I've not got the user manual. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a PDF copy of the user guide, cannot seem to find online. Can only find service and parts manual. Also, I know it is as old machine and driver will be hard to come by. Am I correct in thinking that a generic driver will allow me to use the basic functions? Also I have no leads for it currently, it it best to connect by network cable or USB cable. I have not had the printer working yet as I didn't want to start it up without ink in it or an idea of how to work it.

Any help will be appreciated

Tom

Why don't you ask the solution of your problem with HP printer technical support team. They will really help out in how to install the driver software and how to connect with the wi-fi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I have just acquired a designjet 120, I have never owed such a large printer before and I've not got the user manual. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a PDF copy of the user guide, cannot seem to find online. Can only find service and parts manual. Also, I know it is as old machine and driver will be hard to come by. Am I correct in thinking that a generic driver will allow me to use the basic functions? Also I have no leads for it currently, it it best to connect by network cable or USB cable. I have not had the printer working yet as I didn't want to start it up without ink in it or an idea of how to work it.

Any help will be appreciated

Tom

I also bought the same printer now recently; I read a note somewhere where somebody proposes that the upgrade printers drivers can work which is the HP designjet 130....I am also still looking for a user manual...if I come across anything I will let you know....

Ask a Question