Hp laser printer black problems

Hi I have a HP COLOR LASER JET M277DW I replaced the black toner which did not print although it gave no error messages
the printer just printed a CMY no K print after replacing the black toner all I get is a print out which is a totally black A4 print you can see the other colours under the black ,please any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

What I do when such oddities happen with electronic devices is unplug the machine for several seconds or so to see if it resets itself then do a test print. Second thing I would do is remove the driver from your computer then download and install a new one from HP. Maybe its corrupt. Does HP have a help line? Probably but I haven't looked. If so contact them, or your dealer where you purchased the printer from and see what they say. In the meantime I hope someone else responds to this thread with other suggestions. Cheers.

Ask a Question