Hp photosmart 309c

Hi

Im new at forum, but u had these big problem when i tried to install my printer.

first of all when i tried to execute the driver cd evrything seems to be fine but at certain point it collapse and disappears :confused: i read on hp forums and found a solution that envolves some adjustemnt on the installation process. i follow the instructions and voilia it start installing drivers and stuff but (yes theres a but) when the installation process start the very last part of it. BUM installation error and appears a dialog box whit the leyend "-error --wstub 65926" :mad: i already search evrywhere and cant find any solution to these particualr problem all i want to do is to set up the scanner and only the scanner (its a multifunctional printer).

I already download a "solution" made for these kind of trouble (hp solution center) download and installed en_ww_package.exe nothing happens same trouble

i already shutdown my antivirus program same trouble :(

any help will be apreciate txs in advanced

PD sorry for my bad english.

Ask a Question