HP Photosmart C4680 - Refill Question

Hey everyone. I wanted to come ask some professionals before I set out and purchase the HP Photosmart C4680. I am someone who likes to save money on ink by refilling the cartridges myself. I just purchased a Canon that cannot have ink refilled as a result of some ink "counter". There is no way of resetting it and the cost of ink will quickly surpass the printer's cost.

So my question is - will the HP Photosmart C4680 give me any problems with refills? Thanks guys I really appreciate any help.

Avoid refilling

If you print a lot you could avoid refilling altogether. Have you heard of continuous ink supply? It's basically a huge ink tank connected to your printer, which you refill, not the actual cartridges themselves. It lasts for ages, it doesn't spill and you avoid refilling and autoresetting chips completely. Very easy. I'm using one from inksystem.com. It looks a bit weird on the table, but I have forgotten about cartridge troubles altogether :)

Last edited:
There are currently no compatible or non original cartridges available for this printer. Keep checking however because new ones come onto the regularly

Ask a Question