Installing Sharp AR-5516 Scanner

Hellow friends.... i am first day on this forum and from long time i was searching such a forum ....my question is about scanner of Sharp AR-5516 the printer is working very fine but the scanner is working ......printer is attached with the usb port of router and shared among 10 users of network. when i go to control panel and (scanners and camera) there i found my scanner and when i click to (add device). then a wizard get starts and there i dont find my scanner so as i click to (have disk) and try to select that folder where is my driver installed ........here is the problem that is not acceptable my driver is in exe file and there it accept only inf files.............what to do......?:confused:

Run the .exe file to unzip all the drivers .dll and .inf-files. Then run the wizard, and when it asks for the driver select 'Have disk..' and navigate to the driver folder, usually C:/Drivers/

Choose driver, language, driver version and 32/64-bit and you should see the .inf-file there.

Ask a Question