It's a X FILE case.

I have a Epson XL-410. It has been a good printer. The black was running low and it started to get a little streaky so I replaced the black cartridge with a 200XL refilled cartridge that I purchased from a high graded seller on Ebay. The purchase was for 2 black cartridges and one of each color. Well the black did not print at all. not even a partial print. I tried all kinds of things that were suggested from people but nothing worked. I put the old black cartidge in and it did a partial print. I put the new back in and again a blank page out of the printer. After thinking it was just a lemon with a a possible electric contact problem and since tha new black cartridge was getting low on ink because of the head cleaning and the hot water I put the cartidge in to possibly loosen the ink up, I decided to put all the new cartridges in it. This included the other full black cartridge as well as the new 4 color cartridges. I did one head cleaning prior to printing out a cartoon turtle of many colors. the printer printed out a completly magenta colored turtle. I then did a nozzle check and sure enough only the megenta came out. Any and all thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Getting frustrated like the guy in the movie "Office Space". Thanks ED

Ask a Question