Photoshop to Lexmark CS820de - Multiple Copies - Sending Multiple Files??

When I ask for ten copies of a Greetings Card, Photoshop send the document to the printer ten times. So the printer appears to get 300mb of data rather than the 30mb file and give me ten copies. Where am I going wrong in the settings? It leads to it printing very slow indeed.

Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 14725

When I ask for ten copies of a Greetings Card, Photoshop send the document to the printer ten times. So the printer appears to get 300mb of data rather than the 30mb file and give me ten copies. Where am I going wrong in the settings? It leads to it printing very slow indeed.

Any ideas?
I don't have that brand of printer, so I don't know if this applies to you: when printing, don't use Photoshop settings to specify # of copies, instead explore the print settings of your printer model and see if you can specify there the # of copies. This is possible with my printers and Photoshop, but as said I don't have any Lexmark printers.

You might also want to try different versions of Photoshop, in my case I have an specific version that requires one ENTER 3 times and asks twice about the printer to be used. Also, it has a bug when sending 5, 10, etc copies, next print regardless of sending 1 copy, it will send 5, 10, etc. It's a buggy situation.

Anyway, there is another option that I have used and that's PrintFab, it's a print manager, print server etc and among many features, you can send whatever to print, and then if you want to, preview your print job and apply there different settings for each page including copies.

D

Deleted member 14725

The FEW contributions posted on this rarely active forum are being drowned by same poster "printertales" filling the place with spam. So, there is no moderation, or they are actually the new owners of the forum.

Ask a Question