just received my Canon 5420...........

i am new to canon printers---in fact, i would qualify as a novice when it comes to printing. so, i am learning. due to weather, i have not been able to get out and look for paper. i plan on purchasing some photo paper, but, am interested in what is the best paper to do "everyday" printing on. you know, like just printing articles, letters, that sort of thing.

just received the printer a few days ago. so far, love this unit. pretty slick and good looking. was pretty easy to set-up.

like just printing articles, letters, that sort of thing.

For those, seems like plain copy paper would work fine. The next step up would be copy paper with "ColorLok" coating.

just received the printer a few days ago. so far, love this unit. pretty slick and good looking. was pretty easy to set-up.

I'd be interested in another "reading" once you run out of ink with the small capacity ink cartridges that come with this printer, and have to pay for replacement ink. Ouch.

Ask a Question