Konica Minolta MagiColor 3300

It doesn't look like too many people are answering questions here these days, but I'll try in hopes that someone can help anyways.

I have this Konica Minolta MagiColor 3300. Great printer. I just moved my computer, with this printer, from one room to another in my home and now the printer won't print at all. By the looks and lights everything appears as always, fine. But it seems like the computer isn't communicating with the printer now. If I unplug the usb cable the computer doesn't respond at all. If I were to do that with my Epson I'd hear a "da-dunk" when disconnecting and when reconnecting, just what you'd expect.

I've tried re-connecting all the cables with no luck. It's just as if my computer doesn't detect me plugging in the printer.

Any ideas?

Also, I have researched this issue and tried to uninstall the printer, but the directions on how to do so don't seem to match what I'm seeing on my computer. I'm using Windows Vista.

Ask a Question