Kyocera M2540 beeps after each printed job

Hi,
can anyone help me with some settings that can set to OFF this beeping sound that Kyocera 2540 makes every time it finishes a printed job ?
I'm used to beeping only on some "bad" event (like paper jam, or when needing to print a letter page from the cassette, while letter format is set to be from MP Tray, or any similar events that needs my attention somehow).
Now, it becomes little by little annoying to hear a beep on every job it takes (printing especcialy).
I expect this is something that can be turned off, but so far I did not managed to find it anywhere.
Does anyone know where should I look ? (the official PDF manual, downloaded from Kyocera site does not even mention anything about this behavior, so it was not helpful).

Thanks

I found out, finally, how can i turn off the beeping sound after finished printing jobs:
on the printers console go to "System Menu/Counter" >> "Common Settings" >> "Sound" >> "Buzzer" and here it was the option for "Job Finish" .... I

Actually it WAS on the official user guide from Kyocera (page 265, in the EN manual).

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone help me with some settings that can set to OFF this beeping sound that Kyocera 2540 makes every time it finishes a printed job ?
I'm used to beeping only on some "bad" event (like paper jam, or when needing to print a letter page from the cassette, while letter format is set to be from MP Tray, or any similar events that needs my attention somehow). Nrega
Now, it becomes little by little annoying to hear a beep on every job it takes (printing especcialy).
I expect this is something that can be turned off, but so far I did not managed to find it anywhere.
Does anyone know where should I look ? (the official PDF manual, downloaded from Kyocera site does not even mention anything about this behavior, so it was not helpful).
I had a similar issue with my Kyocera 2540 and found a solution. Go to the printer settings menu on the control panel. Look for an option related to system sounds or notification sounds.

Certainly! Here's a comment for your situation:

I share your frustration with the constant beeping on the Kyocera 2540 after each print job. It's surprising that the official manual doesn't address this. To turn off the beeping, try accessing the printer settings through the control panel or the web interface.

Ask a Question