lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 Waste Tank Replacement?

Hi, I have a Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500. It is still running and I can still get Ink! However, when I print double-sided, it starts to smear the right edge of the paper. It's because the waste ink tank is full. I have to reach in and try to suck out some of the waste ink from the pad that is there on the right, next to the print head. I can't find any information anywhere on how to replace the waste ink tank in this model (or any inkjet printer) for that matter. (I think it's a racket that printer manufacturers just assume that we should dump the printers once the waste ink tank is full. Almost none of them have an easy-to-use replacement system. ). Does anyone out there have instructions on how to replace that waste tank in a Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500?

When your printer seems unable to receive print commands and process data from a computer, displays an error message or the code, or simply ignores the attempt to use it, troubleshooting steps are required. You must look at every common to not-so-common malfunctions that can cause printer problems. There could be plenty of causes for the printer to behave unusually. Like others, Lexmark printers also encounter several issues or errors. Here you will get to know some of them and their solutions. Read the complete write-up for an effective Lexmark printer troubleshooting guide.
Contact us For more information.

Ask a Question