Looking for suggestions for label printer

I am looking for a good option for printing product labels; The sizes vary broadly from very small up to about a foot in height and width, the shapes also vary and being able to do custom on the spot would be great. ink prices are a concern obviously and want to be as economiical as possible. i only make up to 1000 stickers on any given day but more likely a few hundred a day. Labels need be good quality as well as the images which are just typical labels without an incredible amount of detail necessary.

The products I sell are in small batches and the labels change for each batch which is why I need an in house option that would be cheaper than a local printer.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Dazed and Confused

Thus, while picking a name printer, you'll have to conclude which type is best for your requirements, Toner or Inkjet. In the event that you're searching for the most solid prints, you'll need to go with a toner name printer.

Hey, I think there are various printers for good quality color labels. What I found was the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL and the Primera LX500 Color Label Printer. Both can handle various label sizes up to 4 inches wide, and they offer cost-effective printing for smaller batches. You can create custom labels on the spot, and their ink usage efficiency helps with your economy concerns. Check for online reviews and compare each, to find the best prices for your label printer. Also, yes, you may save money and have the flexibility that you require for the evolving designs when there is an in-house label printing solution.

Last edited:

Ask a Question