Manually Set IP for an Epson Printer?

I have a WF-845. Worked fine on my XB6 Xfinitiy router. But I upgraded to the Xb7 router, and discovered it has well documented issues with slightly older printers, they don't work on the XB7 wirelessly. I guess the WF-845 is older tech or software. The printer is able to find and connect to my network, and shows up as a connected device in the Xfinity routers gateway, but it has an IP conflict issue. Its unable to communicate.

Is there a way to make it work?

I went into my XB7 router gateway (http://10.0.0.1), separated the 2.4 and 5ghz bands, then disabled the 5ghz band. Reset the printer and gateway, Connected the printer to the 2.4 ghz band only.... Still having an IP conflict issue.

I then used EpsonNet Config to manually set the IP address, gateway, and subnet. I then created a reserved IP in my Xfinity router, and made it the same IP. Still does not work. Any ideas?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14

Ask a Question