Margins Miss-alignment. MFC-J6720DW

Hello, I brought a MFC-J6720DW about 3 years ago for the A3 functionality but recently been printing A4 digital collages. However i've noticed that there is a margin offset.

I downloaded the correct brother printer driver - I tested standard plain a4 paper in my machine, when on the options set at Plain paper - I noticed the image was printing to early. When setting it to photopaper while standard a4 paper is in the machine it prints central.

However, then when going to use photopaper like Matt or Gloss - and setting it to "other photopaper" the machine once again prints too soon, creating a margin offset of; 3mm margin on the left, 5mm margin on the right.

The paper feeds into the machine landscape, i've opened in the top up while its printing and its almost as if it is printing too soon on the paper, or the paper is not feeding through that millimeter more.

A millimeter might sound like a little issue, but it looks god awful. I cannot understand how its failing to under perform. Has anyone else experienced any issues with the MFC-J6720DW and misaligned printing - How can I combat this.

Inkjet paper setting seems to create spreads and smeers, I've tried all paper options the driver gives me.

Ask a Question