need a fanfold capable printer for well logs

Hi I'm looking to find a printer which will allow me to print on continuous fanfold paper like the stuff shown at : stores.maxwellpaper.com/-strse-173/9-1-fdsh-4%22-Inkjet-Paper/Detail.bok

I know a plotter would work but I would like to do this on a budget. Are there any printers out there that will do this? I had heard that an Epson 1520 would do this but they don't seem to be selling them anymore.

any help appreciated.

Need a fanfold capable printer

Hi,
Have you thought about a dot matrix`printer from either Oki or Lexmark or Epson. It would all depend on what you want to do with it.:)

well log printer only 2995.00

Hi I'm looking to find a printer which will allow me to print on continuous fanfold paper like the stuff shown at : stores.maxwellpaper.com/-strse-173/9-1-fdsh-4%22-Inkjet-Paper/Detail.bok

I know a plotter would work but I would like to do this on a budget. Are there any printers out there that will do this? I had heard that an Epson 1520 would do this but they don't seem to be selling them anymore.

any help appreciated.

if you are still looking for a well log printer check out well green tech They have just released a continuous well log printer in a partnership with Epson at only $2995.00

I wasn't able to access the link you provided.

Several questions:
* How wide is the log paper?
* Does it have "tractor holes"?
* Like an earlier reply, my first thought was dot-matrix. I had an Oki, but that was a long, long, loooooong time ago.
* What's your budget? Is $3000 USD "in the ballpark", or "out of the question"?
* How reliable does it have to be? For regulatory requirements?
* All text?

Ask a Question