Need new printer advice please

Hi all..new to the forum but would love some printer advice after years of expensive refill cartridges and poor print quality....I need a new printer as my 16 year old daughter is off to college in a few months and I am unable to get the 2 old printers I have to work...let me explain! I have a Epson Stylus SX400 and an Epson Stylus photo R300 and have had both for many years. I have always hated paying such high cost for printer cartridges and have used the cheap stuff! bought online. Unfortunately I find that the quality is always poor and the end result is now that my printers do not work. I have tried "flushing" out but to no avail and they do not print :mad: So I guess now that I will have to buy a new printer...what can you suggest? I am looking at spending no more than £100 and it is important to me that the ink refills will be as cheap as possible? What can you suggest? also is there anyway you could help me in getting my old printers to work? I will be using the printer for photos and course work that my daughter will produce so I expect it will be well used. Thanks for reading and your advice :)

Hello.

friend. i don't know you use printer for which industry?if you for photo. i think canon is the best choice.

Ask a Question