Need some advice for a good printer for Marketing Materials. Please Help

Hello,
My boss has asked me to find a in-house printer that can replace trips to the print shop for marketing handouts.
I need the prints to be good quality and definitely borderless. I assume that i will need a higher end inkjet. We only need it to print up to 8.5" x 11". Initial price doesn't matter to him but price per sheet after purchase needs to be as low as possible so i am looking for a printer with practical cartridge prices and maintenance fees. Also, i need a higher workload capability in case we have a marketing event where we need to print 100-200 full color borderless hand outs. I know that is a lot of ink but our local print shop prices are very high. Does not need to be a multi-function.

What is a good recommendation for my business? Thank You

I would lean towards the HP CP2025n. With OEM cartriages you're looking at $.21 a page color. However, with Rosewill toner it will be only $.07 for color. This machine is actually made my Canon and it very good for what you're wanting. If you go with this model get the $10 RAM upgrade.

Ask a Question