Need Printer Recommendation For Replacing Current Printer

I am lookin for a good replacement for a photosmart 7620 printer.

I am looking at the OfficeJet 6872 and the Officejet 9015E.

The 9015E seems what I need for the price but the reviews on amazon been pretty bad. Any thoughts?

I need one that has wireless capability and able to do automatic 2 sided printing and scanning (if possible).

I am lookin for a good replacement for a photosmart 7620 printer.

I am looking at the OfficeJet 6872 and the Officejet 9015E.

The 9015E seems what I need for the price but the reviews on amazon been pretty bad. Any thoughts?

I need one that has wireless capability and able to do automatic 2 sided printing and scanning (if possible).
Hi,
the printer that uses the HP 963XL series, good printers as the cartridges hold a good quantity of ink, in xl over 60ml of black and over 20ml per colour, the only issue with hp is they have become so aggressive with firmware updates which block aftermarket microchips, when this occurs, the consumer have to purchase Orignal inks until the microchips have been updated to work with firmware. We educate customers to turn this Automatically update off from the printer but have found if customers you the HP Smart app to print, it turns this auto-update back on with have found. Hp are sending updates at least ever 3 months, need any advice, welcome to contact me, world of inks

Wonder if I should go for with 6872 instead then. Honestly wish I can fix my 7620 but after changing the ink with two different sets and the printhead, it wouldn't print black but the other 4 colors work or it give me "printer failure" error.

It mostly used for Home Used meaning some basic color printing but mostly for scanning.
I looked at color laser but they all seem expensive as I do not want to spend over 600-700+ for a ALL-In-One Laser Printer that also extremely big for a home office.

Look into these.....​

Epson WorkForce WF-7830DTWF A3 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer (This has double-sided scan)​

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820DWF A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer (A4, sing side scan)​

Brother MFC-J6945DW. Physically large printer, but most versatile printer I've ever used. Scanning is good, up to 11x17 through the document feeder and slightly larger on the glass.

Ask a Question