New HP printer is giving me OFF LINE message and won't print???

I have a new HP 309g-m printer. I unplugged it to move to a different room, and replugged it in. I am now unable to print and get a screen that the printer is offline.

The printer is plugged in and the front panel is lit. i.e it's ready and waiting, yet nothing will print. Have turned off and on computer; have turned off and on the printer. Help.

Hiya
not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but have you looked at the printer status in printer and faxes on your PC?

If not double click the printer then in the window clicked on printer and clicked use printer offline option?

I have a new HP 309g-m printer. I unplugged it to move to a different room, and replugged it in. I am now unable to print and get a screen that the printer is offline.

The printer is plugged in and the front panel is lit. i.e it's ready and waiting, yet nothing will print. Have turned off and on computer; have turned off and on the printer. Help.

I have recently discovered some solutions for our issues on you tube. Don't know why no one here is answering as yet, but type it in to the search box on You tube, and someone can show you how to fix it. I am going to try it now. best of luck.

Ask a Question