Not connecting to wifi

i have a tx550w printer. it used to work fine by wifi

Now for some reason it can't find the modem. I can't think of anything that changed

How do i get it to "see" the internet again?

wifi-connect-bluetooth-print-printer-antenna-512.jpg
There should be a wireless symbol displayed on the LCD of your printer, if it is illuminated then you should be connected. If it isn't then try activating it by pressing it (if your LCD is touch screen) if not scroll through your menu pad and select Network.

It's not illuminated. i've gone through all the forms of setup i could through the pad. it's finding all the neighbours modems, but not mine. The modem is working perfectly for our laptops and phones though

Are you on a Windows based system? Check to see if the printer is displayed in "Printers and Devices" and it should show whether or not it is connected to your network. You can right click to check status and also setup if necessary. You may have to reconnect the printer with your USB cable and go through again, but first try search for available networks to see if yours is located.

Are you on a Windows based system? Check to see if the printer is displayed in "Printers and Devices" and it should show whether or not it is connected to your network. You can right click to check status and also setup if necessary. You may have to reconnect the printer with your USB cable and go through again, but first try search for available networks to see if yours is located.
i tried that. The laptop won't show it at all

If I go through with the usb cable, would i be able to remove the cable once it's found it?. There's nowhere near the modem to setup the printer

Ask a Question