OKI C831 network issue

Hello.

Im going to set the scene...

I have an OKI C831 trusty old A4 laser jet.
Like a lot of people we have given up the office and are working from home full time.

I had the OKI set up in a bedroom, connected to a Sky wireless access point via ethernet. All working perfectly.
As we live in a rural location I had enough of our really poor broadband speeds and invested in Starlink broadband.

The wifi doesnt reach through all the full extent of the house, so I purchased 3 x TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800 for mesh wifi.
Got them set up, 1 connected to the Starlink router which is now bypassed and the TP link provides wifi.
One of these deco units is next to the printer, I plugged in the ethernet and the printer appears on the network
and will connect but is unable to print every time.

Ive tried to swap the deco units around and tried a couple of ethernet cables. Thats about my extent of knowledge.

I can get into the admin folders on the OKI so does any settings need to change to work on a mesh system?
Or do I need a further adapters for the OKI? All computers in the house are Mac, if that helps?

Think I've covered everything, can anyone offer any advise as to how to get this workhorse of a printer working again?

Many thanks

Ask a Question