Oki Printer Lines on printout

Iam getting lines on my printer OKI 830DN , its happening on the cyan and yellow toners, I normally get this when toners are about to run out, but there is still a plenty of life cycle in the image drums, Its happened to me on a few occassions, and I kept putting it down to a faulty image drum every time, Ive cleaned the heads and any loose toner thats in the printer, any suggestions would be great.

hi did you find a solution for this

I have oki c511 only done 200 prints then a single white line running through print, i swapped on belt , led and heater but line persist

I also tried drum clean option in menu

a oki test print shows the line is on the magneta coloured print off

yellow black and cyan = no line

see piccy

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 455
same here, i have a oki C831. and a oki test print shows the line is on the yellow coloured print. also cleaned it, but still. any solutions?

I carried on using the oki for 000's of prints as the line did not affect a6, sadly the line persisted. You can set the print quality to higest then the line seemed thinner. I am fairly sure the drum was at fault as i tried spare laser/belt/heater, I just bought another printer though as oki had cashback offer so i got c511 for £140. dont know why the drum is so expensive at £100, why bother such a waste

Ask a Question