Poor printer

Lib

I have a epson expression 445 printer and it’s printing with lines in it all ink cartridges are full as a nurse I need printer daily can anyone help

I have a epson expression 445 printer and it’s printing with lines in it all ink cartridges are full as a nurse I need printer daily can anyone help
Have you tried head cleans, run a few head cleans to see if this gets the printing better, any advice, contact myself at world of inks

Lib

Thank you for your reply and offer of help Iv tried all that and the one were all the little square come out but don’t have a clue what to do with that not sure if last attachment came

Attachments

• B7FCE36F-E45B-4007-ACCC-3BE33D10F015.jpeg
    B7FCE36F-E45B-4007-ACCC-3BE33D10F015.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 10
the print head is not flowing, nozzle check is what your talking about, as long as the tape is pulled off inks, this is for the airflow, all you can do is head cleans, at my store I flush the print head with a cleaner to try and get the printer flowing again,

Ask a Question