Priniting issues with Epson SureColor SC-P700

Evening all - I've recently acquired a second-hand SC-P700. I've encountered some unusual print artefacts while printing out images, particularly on matte paper (images attached) in the centre of the page. These seem to be single hairlines from each print head. I've tried cleaning (and power cleaning) and multiple printhead realignments. Anyone else have this and have any potential resolutions? Thanks, J.

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpeg
    IMG_1130.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1126.jpeg
    IMG_1126.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 13
There are a few possible reasons why you might be having printing issues with your Epson SureColor SC-P700 printer:

The printer is not properly connected to your computer. Make sure that the printer is turned on and that the power cord is plugged in properly. Also, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
The printer is out of ink. Check the ink levels and make sure that there is enough ink in the cartridges.
The printer is printing in draft mode. Check the printer settings and make sure that it is not printing in draft mode.
The printer is clogged. If the printer has not been used for a long time, the printhead may be clogged. You can try cleaning the printhead to fix this problem.
The printer driver is not installed correctly. Make sure that you have the latest printer driver installed for your printer. You can download the driver from the Epson website.

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question