printer error

Hi guys any help here would be very much appreciated.. I have an old but faithfull Epson SX600FW which I use on my home desktop.
it has always been excellent and no problems.Yesterday I was trying to print off a document and every time i tried to do so ,I kept getting the same thing in the printer queue " print error" I tried all sorts for most of the day without success,including re installing the driver.Finally for some reason I thought i would try by connecting it to my Laptop , and didnt think for a moment I would have any luck, but hey presto it worked.I would never have imagined my desktop could have been the cause of the problem,as printer was all installed and recognized..but the desktop seems to be the problem.If anyone has any Idea what I can check or do to resolve this I would be most gratefull..thankyou in advance for any help.

Hi Albevy, It seems like an driver update problem, did you checked for latest drivers for your printer model. I hope latest drivers available on Epson website.

If still there is problem then I suggest you to consult with online technical support company. Give try to it and get quotes through toll free numbers.

On most Epson printer installations, there is a choice to select wireless or wired. It sounds like Canonsupport is correct. Recheck the drivers and see if it is set for wireless. That is probably why it worked on the laptop. Good luck

Try reinstalling the printer driver. First, delete your printer in the Control panel - Devices and Printers. Then install your printer drivers again. If this doesn't work, try installing your printer to another computer so you can isolate if its the computer that causes the error or its the printer itself.

Ask a Question