Printer Woes... Time To Buy! But What?

I am completely sick and tired of my printer... which rarely gets used, devouring color ink cartridges when I print black and white documents 99.9% of the time but I am constantly having to buy ink refills to throw in this piece of junk. The piece of junk to which I am referring is a Canon MX922 All-In-One Printer. I have tried communicating with Canon through their forums multiple times. They give me supposed solutions that never work. I've tried adjusting every possible setting on the thing and now I need to decide what I'm going to buy because the amount of money I have paid for ink cartridges over the last 4 years when I have printed so few documents is preposterous. My printer is also not powered on very often.

So now it comes to trying to find a printer that will actually work and not kill me financially. You can't go by reviews, don't ever do that! When I bought my printer it was the highest rated printer out, now it has a rating of like 2.3. You basically can't trust information from anywhere about anything nowadays which is a real shame. If you're watching a video, are they getting paid to say what they're saying? You don't know who to trust about anything because as soon as you buy it after listening or reading positive comments about it you're going to find out you've got a piece of junk! Is my frustration coming through? I really think all printers should be bundled with your choice of a bottle of Vodka or Xanax.

Laser printer toner vs ink... heck even a thermal printer! I don't know but it's driving me crazy and I'm sick of spending money on black and white plain documents.

Do you have a Costco membership? Have seen good reviews on this in Consumer Reports and reported as the least expensive way to print

Attachments

• EpsonECO.jpg
    EpsonECO.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 90

Ask a Question