Printers Capable of Printing on Paper Coffee Bags: Advice & Opinions Please

Howdy all,

I am seeking advice, opinions and information regarding printers that are capable of printing on thick paper, specifically paper coffee bags.

The bags I am looking to print on are 1/2 lb. & 1 lb. Natural Brown Kraft Paper Bags with Tin Ties and an Earth First Ingeo Polyactide (PLA) Liner. You can Google this description to see a picture of the product I am referring to.

I have searched, but can't find the exact thickness of these bags. I know it will vary from the top (thinnest) to the bottom (thickest,) where it is folded. I think it is also important to note that there is a tin tie at the top of the bag which is fairly 'thick' by paper standards, and it is also a different width than the coffee bag itself.

I would like to print on both the front and the back of the bags, not at the same time necessarily. Also, I don't mind manually flipping and feeding bags.

I really appreciate any advice/opinions/information about printers that will work for this application. Please point me in the right direction! Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Cody

Ask a Question