PROBLEM HP Photosmart C7280 HP All-in-One series

As the title suggests I have technique issues with my HP printer. To try and cut a long story short I bought this printer several years ago and had no problems at first. Then one day the printer stopped printing wirelessly although I could print connected up to the printer by what I believe is called an Ethernet cable. I thought there might be a problem with the wireless connection although the scanners worked perfectly fine wirelessly, no need to use any cables. Then after buying some new software for my MacBook I decided to reset my laptop back to it’s factory setting. I re-loaded all my new software + the HP printer software as well. Once I did this I found that I can now print wirelessly but I can’t scan wirelessly any more. I have tried several times to uninstall the software and install it again in the hope that some miracle would happen but no such luck!

I have to ask myself the question what is going on?

So if anyone likes conundrums because it’s puzzling the hell out of me then be my guest and take up this challenge.

I did try and connect HP although their customer service only last for 12 months, thanks a lot HP!

Ask a Question