Problem with Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer

I would like to hook my printer to my computer but the printer is wired and the computer does not have a plug for the printer to plug in to. The computer does fave both bluetooth and wireless capabilities so I thought I could connect via bluetooth or to a print server. I contacted Epson and they said that since the printer is wired it had to connect via wire, but the answer was not very definitive and I don't know if the person was knowledgeable enough to consider bluetooth or print servers.. Has anyone hooked up this particular model wirelessly? If so how did you do it?

Please identify your computer & operating system.
Printer manual indicates no Blue tooth or wireless capability. Only USB.

here is manual:
https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/pho140/pho140pg.pdf
My computer is HP Pavilion 570-p0029 running win10. Yes the printer does not have bluetooth or wireless capabilities. I"m trying to find out if it is possible to overcome this by attaching a blue tooth device or a printserver to the printer so it can be operated wirelessly.

HP Pavilion 570 has two USB 2 and two USB 3 jacks on rear of computer.
Plug your printer USB cable into either.

Should you wish to locate your printer at some remote location away from your computer,
then I dont have knowledge to help you further. Best Regards

Some older printers have only the serial interface port, also need to have the driver, with my old Hp printer I got it running with print server via internet..

Ask a Question