Problem with replacing the black ink on my MG5750

I'm trying to replace the black ink cartridge on my MG5750 with a cartridge from IJTDirect and the message comes up 'printer detected ink out of condition replace the ink tank.' As the IJTDirect cartridge is recycled is that likely to be the problem? Help please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to replace the black ink cartridge on my MG5750 with a cartridge from IJTDirect and the message comes up 'printer detected ink out of condition replace the ink tank.' As the IJTDirect cartridge is recycled is that likely to be the problem? Help please.
Sometimes recycled ink cartridges could be faulty. When we recycle ink cartridges depending on the condition of the cartridge itself you may just have a defective cartridge. I'm not sure of the process but I think all they do is clean out cartridges and refill them. This is what makes them cost effective. Get ahold of IJTDirect and let them know what you encountered and they will probably just send you a new one and you may have to send them the defective one. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question