Reliable A3 Printer for graphics?

Hi there,
I need a printer for our graphics department. I was wondering if anyone know of a reliable A3 printer that can handle decent graphics?
We are looking for a reliable printer between £100 - £300
Any suggestions please? or opinions?

Thank you very much!:)

Consider Epson WF 7515. It's an A3 all-in-one printer so you can scan, print, copy and fax. It's an wifi + Ethernet accessible so you can connect. Hmm.. There's more feature for this so maybe it would be nice to ask Google about it. ;)

Can you supply more info on your requirements / expectations?

* color accuracy
* paper width (letter/legal sufficient?)
* archival expectations (fade resistance)
* duty cycle (how much printing per day / month)

To me, "graphics printing" is less demanding that "photo printing", but it would depend on how accurate the colors have to be.

For high-end catalogs, or situations where the color accuracy matters, then you might be justified in looking at printers with more than the basic CMYK ink colors.

For simpler, less demanding graphics like signs, pie-charts, graphs, etc, then I would think about any printer would work, as long as the paper width was sufficient.

If fade resistance is an issue, then you'd want to look at pigment based printers rather than dye-based.

Ask a Question