Replacement printer?

I had a MFC-J6910DW for several years and made the mistake of replacing it with an Epson, which is going bad now ( has never been good! ).

I need an equivalent Brother to the MFC-J6910DW, but not wireless - I use the USB port.

Single tray is fine, being they don't switch automatically anyway, and all I ever use is 8-1/2x11 and the rear envelope feeder.

Prefer cartridges to ink tanks.

Suggestions please?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14725

I had a MFC-J6910DW for several years and made the mistake of replacing it with an Epson, which is going bad now ( has never been good! ).
I made the same mistake, had 3 Brothers and sold them, I regret this, specially because I can't get those same models new.

Suggestions please?
I would go after the MFC-J6720DW, but anyway it all depends on what models are available in your area.
Office Depot has some cool models, you can always turn off Wifi on the printer and just use the USB.

I made the same mistake, had 3 Brothers and sold them, I regret this, specially because I can't get those same models new.

I would go after the MFC-J6720DW, but anyway it all depends on what models are available in your area.
Office Depot has some cool models, you can always turn off Wifi on the printer and just use the USB.
I shop on amazon and the MFC-J6720DW appears unavailable.

Ask a Question