[SOLVED] Factory Reset for Ricoh SP 213w

Hi,

I've recently changed my router and therefore my SSID. My 213w is still attempting to connect to the old wi-fi network. How do I reset this? The manual says to use the Web Image Monitor and select "Reset Network Settings", however as it's not on the network I can't do that.

Any help please?

Hi,

I've recently changed my router and therefore my SSID. My 213w is still attempting to connect to the old wi-fi network. How do I reset this? The manual says to use the Web Image Monitor and select "Reset Network Settings", however as it's not on the network I can't do that.

Any help please?
I've just had the same problem.

Solution as follows:
Registering a new router on a Ricoh SP213w

The printer must be connected via USB.

From ‘programs’ run the Smart Organising Monitor

Click on the ‘User Tools’ tab

Click on ‘Printer Configuration’

Enter access code (this is Admin)

Click on the ‘Wireless’ tab

The left-hand panel shows current status.

Use the right-hand panel to change the settings for the new router. (SSID and WPA Passphrase)

Exit the Smart Organising Monitor.

Switch off the printer.

Print a test page by holding down the ‘Job Reset’ button whilst switching the printer back on. This will give you the printer address (IP) for setting up wireless connection. (Usually something like 192.168.1.xxx)

On the PC you wish to connect wirelessly, go to ‘Settings/printers and scanners’ and click on ‘Add a printer or scanner.’

Now click on ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed.’ On the ‘Find a printer by other options’ page click ‘Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.’

On the next page, in the hostname or IP address box, fill in the address from the test page (192.168 etc.) and following the instructions on the following pages.

Ask a Question