[SOLVED] TS3150 - wifi connection

I have never managed to get my TS3150 to work wireless with my Windows 10 laptop, but now I have gone over to using a Chromebook I thought I would give it another go as it has Bluetooth on it. It did not work of course but I thought it was worth a try.
Here's the thing though...
If I fit a wifi dongle into one of the USB ports on the Chromebook, is there any way I can plug in a transmitter (for want of better word) on the printer itself - or am I forever stuck with having to connect via a USB cable.
I could of course just buy a new printer with Bluetooth, but they cost money!

I have never managed to get my TS3150 to work wireless with my Windows 10 laptop, but now I have gone over to using a Chromebook I thought I would give it another go as it has Bluetooth on it. It did not work of course but I thought it was worth a try.
Here's the thing though...
If I fit a wifi dongle into one of the USB ports on the Chromebook, is there any way I can plug in a transmitter (for want of better word) on the printer itself - or am I forever stuck with having to connect via a USB cable.
I could of course just buy a new printer with Bluetooth, but they cost money!
Thanks, it did.
Much appreciated

Ask a Question