Stripes in xerox docucolor 252

Good afternoon, I have a xerox dc252 printer which when printing a color image, it comes out with vertical stripes along the entire sheet, they only appear when I print in color. Streaks do not appear when I print in grays. I attach some images of the leaves with the stripes. I would be very grateful if you could help me solve this problem, thank in you advance.

Attachments

• Image_20231205_0001.jpg
    Image_20231205_0001.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Image_20231205_0002.jpg
    Image_20231205_0002.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Good afternoon. The issue you're experiencing with vertical stripes appearing when printing color images on your Xerox DC252 printer could be due to several factors:

Toner Cartridge: Check if the color toner cartridges are properly seated and not low on toner. Replace any cartridges that might be running low.

Drum Unit: The drum unit could be dirty or damaged, causing streaks. Try cleaning it according to the manufacturer's instructions or consider replacing it if cleaning doesn't resolve the issue.

Fuser Unit: Inspect the fuser unit for any signs of damage or wear. A worn-out fuser unit might cause uneven heating, leading to streaks on the prints.

Printer Calibration: Perform a color calibration on the printer to ensure accurate color reproduction.

Print Settings: Check the print settings to ensure they match the paper type and size. Adjust the print quality settings to see if it makes a difference in reducing the streaks.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, it might be best to consult a technician for a more in-depth assessment and potential repair of the printer.

Ask a Question