Sublimation printer for all in one

Hi,
I want to buy a sublimation printer. I have little bit requirements for that

1- That printer may all in one functionality like fax, scan, copy facility also
2- Colored print with best result and speed
3- My range is about $1500
4- It's good if it prints dual side

I have read the reviews on some websites, on this site https://printerloop.com/ it has some good collection of sublimation printer. Which are in my range and having good functionalities. Now i am stuck to choose the best one.

Kindly recommend me a best sublimation printer

Thank you.
Regards;

D

Deleted member 14725

Hi,

I had a few Epson multi-function printers, these support sublimation ink because of their piezo print head. Only one I used for sublimation, yes it was a multi functional model, don't remember the model. The only think lacking is the fax and the double side printing.

Then I had a 3 BROTHER multi function printers, all of them supporting sublimation ink (piezo head), they were in the MFC-JxxxDW family, diff models, I loved these machines having fax, printing, copy, scanner and duplex printing, specially the one supporting 11x17inches printing. But these were not "ink tank" models, you can find some newer ones.

1644507901859.jpeg

I had a few Epson multi-function printers, these support sublimation ink because of their piezo print head. Only one I used for sublimation, yes it was a multi functional model, don't remember the model. The only think lacking is the fax and the double side printing.

Then I had a 3 BROTHER multi function printers, all of them supporting sublimation ink (piezo head), they were in the MFC-JxxxDW family, diff models, I loved these machines having fax, printing, copy, scanner and duplex printing, specially the one supporting 11x17inches printing. But these were not "ink tank" models, you can find some newer ones.

View attachment 2351
I agred, Epson has outstanding performance. What are your reviews about Epson 7710?

Indeed BOTHER has multi function machines, there printed quality is also best. I am confusing to choose the best one. Whether i will go with Espson or BROTHER?

D

Deleted member 14725

I agred, Epson has outstanding performance. What are your reviews about Epson 7710?

Indeed BOTHER has multi function machines, there printed quality is also best. I am confusing to choose the best one. Whether i will go with Espson or BROTHER?
The Epson 7710 looks great and the price seems fair but honestly I'm not familiar with the model, never used it, it has ink tanks, that's awesome.

Due to personal preference I would by Brother, but that's just me. Anyway both brands and models look now... quite impossible to tear apart for repairs unless there is an expert around.

One thing to keep in mind if you print a lot is:
- max monthly cycle to see if it fits your needs
- printing and waste ink pad limits
- how easy it is to reset

Diff brands and models have diff policies regarding limits, this means for every cleaning cycle or whatever, some ink is deposited on the waste ink pads and after a while the printer says "no more", there is no sensor, it's just a digital counter calculating the amount of ink placed there. So, the printer might refuse to print unless service is provided, and the waste ink pad reset or replaced. The Epson models I had were easy to reset via software but I know not every single Epson model is that easy. About the Brother I was lucky to find the codes on the web, so I could just push some buttons on the panel and reset the ink counters, but this is only relevant if you are going to print a lot.

The Epson 7710 looks great and the price seems fair but honestly I'm not familiar with the model, never used it, it has ink tanks, that's awesome.

Due to personal preference I would by Brother, but that's just me. Anyway both brands and models look now... quite impossible to tear apart for repairs unless there is an expert around.

One thing to keep in mind if you print a lot is:
- max monthly cycle to see if it fits your needs
- printing and waste ink pad limits
- how easy it is to reset

Diff brands and models have diff policies regarding limits, this means for every cleaning cycle or whatever, some ink is deposited on the waste ink pads and after a while the printer says "no more", there is no sensor, it's just a digital counter calculating the amount of ink placed there. So, the printer might refuse to print unless service is provided, and the waste ink pad reset or replaced. The Epson models I had were easy to reset via software but I know not every single Epson model is that easy. About the Brother I was lucky to find the codes on the web, so I could just push some buttons on the panel and reset the ink counters, but this is only relevant if you are going to print a lot.

Great, its good to hear from you the reviews about BROTHER and Epson. I have a last question from, what BROTHER model you are using? What model will you recommend?

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 14725

Great, its good to hear from you the reviews about BROTHER and Epson. I have a last question from, what BROTHER model you are using? What model will you recommend?

Thank you.
I don't have them anymore, sold them all. Had 3:

1- MFC-J4610DW (11x17)
1- MFC-J4620DW (11x17)
1- looking like this: MFC-J491DW (Letter/A4/Legal), sorry I don't remember the model as their naming system isn't exactly friendly and it's been a while.

All of them used cartridges, I found them easy to refill and bought a chip resetter, and you can buy extra large refillable cartridges online.

I don't have them anymore, sold them all. Had 3:

1- MFC-J4610DW (11x17)
1- MFC-J4620DW (11x17)
1- looking like this: MFC-J491DW (Letter/A4/Legal), sorry I don't remember the model as their naming system isn't exactly friendly and it's been a while.

All of them used cartridges, I found them easy to refill and bought a chip resetter, and you can buy extra large refillable cartridges online.
Thank you for time and your positive feedback.Much appreciated!

Keep in mind that if you intend to use dye sublimation ink that it won't look great for normal printouts. Printers converted to dye sub are intended to make printouts that are heat-pressed onto a substrate. The ink isn't really intended to be viewed just printed onto paper.

What are your reviews about Epson 7710?
The Epson WF-7710 does not have tanks. It uses quite small cartridges mounted on the print head. I have a WF-7720 (same printer as 7710 with an extra paper tray) and I like it for doing 13x19 posters on. Other than that it is not my favourite printer. It has several weaknesses:
- It's document-feeder scanner is only only one sided. If you want to copy or scan double-sided pages, it first scans one side, then flips the page and scans the other side. This is pretty slow and prone to jams.
- The printer itself is a bit slow
- The cartridges are small and the printer goes through ink rapidly (it uses a lot on routine "cleaning"), which means you have to fill the ink often
- The cartridges sit on the print head and the ink is drawn out of them into the head by gravity feed, which makes using a CISS with it fussy and can be unreliable (see this thread).

I would highly recommend a Brother. If you are looking for the print-size versatility of an WF-7710, then you might consider a Brother MFC-J6945DW. It will print on anything from 3x5 to 11x17. Does good photos. Has a double-sides scanner. And it uses large front-loading ink cartridges. You can get refillable cartridges for it too.

Oh, and if you've already made your purchase, or when you do, please post back here with what you got and what your experiences with it are.

The Sublimation printer for all in one market is extremely competitive with a lot of players. Installing the best products on your booth to show it off to customers, as well as a new advertising technique can leave you with more income and sales than ever before. This post will provide an explanation of what a sublimation printer is, why it's a good investment, where you need to be placing the printer to get the attention you deserve, and how you can profit from this type of marketing technique.
a-character-design-printer-working-as-police-vector-32752334.jpg
If you are looking for a sublimation printer, I have great news for you. Lately, there have been many new and advanced sublimation printers released onto the market. Just recently, HP released a line of all-in-one printers with built-in sublimation technology in them. This new line of products is a true blessing to anyone who uses a lot of sublimation ink.

Hi,

I have read the reviews on some websites, on this site https://printerloop.com/ it has some good collection of sublimation printer. Which are in my range and having good functionalities. Now i am stuck to choose the best one.

Kindly recommend me a best sublimation printer

Thank you.
Regards;
Hello Dear,
Is it true or not that you are searching for a printer that can set aside to 80% on ink? Epson<a href=" ">Epson</a> Eco Tank ET-2750 is the most ideal decision as it very well may be utilized as the best sublimation printers, copiers and fax machines through and through. Dissimilar to different printers that utilization cartridges, this printer is outfitted with programmed ink bottles, so there is compelling reason need to press them. Moreover, the jug key plan guarantees you embed the jug accurately to keep away from ink spills. In the bundle, it contains ink the can endure as long as 2 years.

Because of the minimized and lightweight plans, which permit you to move it around. It has an alluring matte dark outside, and smooth adjusted edges make it fit any office stylish. The machine has a most extreme goal of around 5760 x 1440 dpi. Considering print speed, the machine prints 10.5 pages each moment for dark and five pages each moment for variety. Notwithstanding, you can acquire 4 x 6 borderless prints to improve your photographs.

Hello Dear,
Is it true or not that you are searching for a printer that can set aside to 80% on ink? Epson<a href=" ">Epson</a> Eco Tank ET-2750 is the most ideal decision as it very well may be utilized as the best sublimation printers, copiers and fax machines through and through. Dissimilar to different printers that utilization cartridges, this printer is outfitted with programmed ink bottles, so there is compelling reason need to press them. Moreover, the jug key plan guarantees you embed the jug accurately to keep away from ink spills. In the bundle, it contains ink the can endure as long as 2 years.

Because of the minimized and lightweight plans, which permit you to move it around. It has an alluring matte dark outside, and smooth adjusted edges make it fit any office stylish. The machine has a most extreme goal of around 5760 x 1440 dpi. Considering print speed, the machine prints 10.5 pages each moment for dark and five pages each moment for variety. Notwithstanding, you can acquire 4 x 6 borderless prints to improve your photographs.

If you want to print your artwork on paper, create customized accessories, or transfer dye onto fabric or glassware, you need a specific printer capable of performing these tasks. Sublimation printers use advanced technology to produce radiant, true-to-life designs. These are sturdy and fast printing machines providing the best quality fade-proof prints. All you have to know is the sublimation printers information for the beginners and the Best Epson Sublimation Printer and Best Sublimation printers for t-shirts prior to the commencement of your project.

Ask a Question