TS705 Duplex printing

Hi all,

Just replaced my Canon iP7250 with a new TS705. All runs ok except I find when printing a single sided sheet with auto duplex set, then the printer takes the sheet back in to "print" the blank side.

I dont remember my iP7250 doing this, single sides were printed straight off in auto duplex mode. Or is my memory playing tricks, and the TS705 is behaving itself?

Last edited:
Yes, also mine it's printing a blank page in duplex mode. You just have to wait. Did you find a print counter somewhere? I saw it somewhere but i can't find it anymore.

To save waiting, if I remember, I deselect duplex in printer properties before printing a single page.

No, I didnt find a print counter.

Hi all,

Just replaced my Canon iP7250 with a new TS705. All runs ok except I find when printing a single sided sheet with auto duplex set, then the printer takes the sheet back in to "print" the blank side.

I dont remember my iP7250 doing this, single sides were printed straight off in auto duplex mode. Or is my memory playing tricks, and the TS705 is behaving itself?

Hello,
Follow these following steps, hopefully it will hep you.

1- Open the printer driver setup window.
2- Set duplex printing. Check the Duplex Printing check box and uncheck the Automatic check box on the Page Setup tab.
3- Select the layout.
4- Specify the side to be stapled.
5- Set the margin width.
6- Complete the setup.

Click OK on the Page Setup tab.
When you perform print, the document is first printed on one side of a sheet of paper. After one side is printed, reload the paper correctly according to the message.
Then click Start Printing to print the opposite side.

Hello,
Follow these following steps, hopefully it will hep you.

1- Open the printer driver setup window.
2- Set duplex printing. Check the Duplex Printing check box and uncheck the Automatic check box on the Page Setup tab.
3- Select the layout.
4- Specify the side to be stapled.
5- Set the margin width.
6- Complete the setup.

Click OK on the Page Setup tab.
When you perform print, the document is first printed on one side of a sheet of paper. After one side is printed, reload the paper correctly according to the message.
Then click Start Printing to print the opposite side.
Thanks Moly.

What I have ended up doing is leaving duplex set in properties. When I print a document which is only one sided, I deselect duplex in properties (if I can remember!) which saves me waiting for the blank side to be printed.

Thanks Moly.

What I have ended up doing is leaving duplex set in properties. When I print a document which is only one sided, I deselect duplex in properties (if I can remember!) which saves me waiting for the blank side to be printed.
It's my pleasure, exactly do same practice when you want single side print.
Good luck.

Ask a Question