Unable to install printer driver for MG 6821

My printer is misbehaving and I decided to uninstall the driver and reinstall it. I have downloaded the appropriate driver "win-mg6800 -1.0.jucd.exe" from the Canon driver web page but when I double click and extract the zip file it attempts to acquire the latest driver and software I get a popup that states "Failed to acquire information on the driver and software - check the network connection and try again".

Not sure what that means - I have an active internet connection. Can SKS assist me with this. Printer is now unusable with uninstalled driver.

go download Ccleaner. first uninstall the software and driver you installed and then run Ccleaner. run the quick scan and clean the junk, then run the registry scan so it cleans out any software or registry entries left behind from the uninstall process. once you clean that out. restart the machine and then you should be able to reinstall the printer software.

Ask a Question