unable to install the drivers for hp deskjet ink advantage k209(a-z)

Hello,

Printer model- HP Deskjet Advantage K209(a-z)

OS-windows 7 32bit

I have previously installed and used it in windows OS 7,8,8.2,10 but now I am rolling back to windows 7 for certain reasons I am unable to install the drivers for the printer. I have tried to install drivers thrice I encountered the same error message.

1. Installing using the original CD.

While installing i saw a notication like this,

driver.JPG

When I clicked on it this was the problem,
driver1.JPG

I continued the installation process and displayed the following error message:

fatal.JPG

I clicked ok and the process was complete but it was unsuccessful so diagnosed the problem and below is the error log:

screenshot.JPG

After this it automatically installed a HP installation troubleshooter which contained some solutions to the problem:

troubleshooting.JPG

So I updated my windows which was the first solution but still the same problem persisted, also I tried the second solution where I had to do some settings in system configuration tool and used CCleaner software to clear temporary files, cookies, caches and everything restarted my system and reinstalled the drivers and it throwed the same error message:
error.JPG

I tried to install the drivers provided by the HP on their website and it displayed the same error message.

Driver name- DJ_AIO_06_K209a-z_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_181-4.

I also tried to use some of the solutions provided in the forum but they were of no help to me.

Note: I have not installed in anti-virus, firewall is off, also tried changing the usb ports but the same problem persist

Please provided me a solution and I need this issue to be resolved on priority basis as I I have got important work to do.

Ask a Question