User interface (unreadable fonts) problem after updating to Windows 10 creators update

Up untill windows 10 anniversary update, user interface was fine. After updating to windows 10 creators update all letters were replaced with "|". I have updated all epson drivers, software and utilities as well as windows to the latest versions respectively.
I use Epson Stylus Office BX525WD and a computer running Windows 10 Creators Update (Windows 10 Pro, build 1703) with greek as system language. Is there anything i can do to fix it? Any help is appreciated! :)
Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my mother tongue.

epson_scan.JPG

Maybe you could try earlier "System Restore"
Do so in Safe Mode.
Not sure
Regards
Florida, USA

Your "update" download was corrupted.
If my previous doesnt help, Do a system 10 re-install,without the update.

Your "update" download was corrupted.
If my previous doesnt help, Do a system 10 re-install,without the update.
I've already tried re-installing windows. Same problem. There seem to be a problem with "Creators Update" as it worked just fine before updating. Nevertheless, thanks for the tips! :)

Geoath: Disconnect Internet
Then re-install Win 10.
Disable Windows Updates. Win 10 Updates must remain disabled.
Otherwise Windows will automatically send you the Update that causes you problems.
You may change that automatic updating to only allow specific updates, if you so choose.
Now you may re-connect Internet (Windows Updates Disabled)
Advise

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Everything was smooth until the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. After upgrading to the Creators Update, all text turned into "|". I've updated Epson drivers, software, and Windows to the latest versions. Using an Epson Stylus Office BX525WD on Windows 10 Creators Update (Pro, build 1703) with Greek as the system language. Any suggestions for a fix are welcome. Apologies for any language errors; it's not my first language.

Updating to later versions of Windows 10 or Windows 11 seems to have fixed these issues.
If this does not work try using the English version of the installer.

Ask a Question