WF-2540 Recovery Mode error

The printer was updating and had a power outage and boom recovery mode. Now the printer will not work looking for recovery. I plugged a USB cable in to the printer and computer and it still does nothing but Recovery Mode. I have Dl the drivers and everything but until it will see my computer or the computer can see it it will not work. Is there an internal rest button? Some please help I can not afford to buy another printer. I am retired and live on a limited income. It is out of warranty too . Thanks for the help.

chances are you may need a rest key to reset waste ink pad..what are the LED lights doing when you powering up??

I had to get a USB to D connector for the printer to connect to the computer and finish the DL of the new drivers. But thanks anyway. And oh BTW if anyone else has this problem it will be stuck in Recovery Mode and none of the buttons on the printer will work.

Ask a Question