Which 3rd party companies produce the best Epson ink?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which 3rd party company makes the best ink for Epson printers? Mine is an XP-830 which uses T410 cartridges.

I also know someone who runs a business and could really benefit from the same info for an Epson SureColor F2000, a Mimaki CJV30-100, and a Ricoh Aficio SG 3110 DN. The best would be reusable cartridges which are the ones that have an outer shell and you buy factory made replacement ink cartridges that are made to fit inside the outer shell. With these you don't have refill leaks, clotting ink, air, etc.

Also, I've heard that Epson's newer printers now also come with unique serial numbers which can't be reused twice so things like chip resetter's, reusable and refillable ink cartridges can no longer be used. Your forced to buy 3rd party single use cartridges. Is this true, and has any attempt been made to get around this problem, either with a modified chip or custom firmware?

Thanks!

Ask a Question