Which printer do I buy for small fine lines and writing?

I’m printing my business cards which are black and white on 210 card stock on both sides printed . The small part of my logo has a 1cmx 1cm box with fine lines running through and very small writing around the box.
My standard home canon inkjet didn’t print the lines and the writing printed as small squiggles presumably because the resolution needed was too high for this printer.
Can anyone please recommend a printer to print very small fine detail in just black and white and on both sides . Preferably a cheap one . Thankyou so much in advance

If it's too small to print it might be too small to read. The last 7-8 years people are choosing smaller and smaller, finer fonts on their cards. Maybe it looks "cleaner" or cooler or something. It just makes it unreadable. In business, I hand cards like that back. "You obviously want me and anyone over 40 to have a hard time reading this. Please have it back". On the other hand, my card looks like a menu at a Chinese takeaway- big bold and full of information. Just an observation.

Ask a Question